What Makes us BetterAfter building up a business in the industrial manufacturing sector (http://www.cymarc.co.uk) company Proprietor, Managing Director and long time Biker Mark Hooton started creating products for his R1200. presumably just because he had some spare cash lying around and an industrial laser cutter... lucky bugger. And so Cymarc Bike Parts was born...
Working on an ethos of extremely high quality, durable parts, pride and customer satisfaction; The team, now comprised of Mark Hooton, Michael Drewry and Aaron Stephenson endeavor to make the best stuff that they bloody well can...
- TRUMPF TruLaser 1030 Laser Cutter
- Edwards Pearson 3 ton press brake
- TIG welding unit & fully trained welders
- Dedicated bike workshop and R&D room
- Raise3D Pro2+ Massive volume 3D Printer
- Genuine BMW Service data
- GS 9-11 BMW Diagnostic & Service Management Equipment
- Radan Computer Aided Design Software
- AutoCad Computer Aided Design Software
- Inventor, full 3D Computer Aided Design Software
- Simplify3D Slicing Software
A taste of what we have to offer...