St Lawrence Sneeze Enclosure
A St Lawrence Sneeze Enclosure provides eye and face protection against contamination to the eyes from respiratory droplets, aerosols arising from Aerosol Generating Procedures (AGPs)s and from splashing of secretions (including respiratory secretions), blood, body fluids or excretions.
The St Lawrence Sneeze Enclosure is designed to be used on any desktop, counter or reception desk or workspace and is free standing.
* Robust, high quality industrial construction.
* Offers multiple angles between panels.
* Replaceable screen (the screen braces are removable).
* Can be easily adapted for use with other equipment such as free standing frames & clamps as a result of the hidden fastening points on the bottom edge.
* Utilises an economic 440 micron PET washable screen (replaceable).
* No gap created when enclosure is hinged into position.
* Made in Great Britain.
* Folds in for better storage.
* Bespoke sizes avail. Price on application.
* Can be supplied with a payment opening approx 350mm x 150mm, please see options.
Height - 700mm
Width of main screen - 600mm
Width of sides - 300mm each
When fully extended - 1200mm wide
Frame - Tig welded aluminium box section & 2mm thick aluminium screen braces
Screen - 400 Micron PET (replaceable)
The St Lawrence Sneeze Enclosure is supplied fully assembled in a recyclable cardboard box.