St Lawrence Sneeze Enclosure / Single Screen
St Lawrence Sneeze Enclosure
Our product comes as a single screen or as a 3 sided enclosure (please select from the drop down menu).
A St Lawrence Sneeze Enclosure (or single screen) provides eye and face protection against contamination to the eyes from respiratory droplets, aerosols arising from Aerosol Generating Procedures (AGPs)s and from splashing of secretions (including respiratory secretions), blood, body fluids or excretions.
The product can be used in many applications including industrial, hospitality and clinical receptions.
The St Lawrence Sneeze Enclosure (or single screen) is designed to be used on any desktop, counter or reception desk or workspace and is free standing or can be fixing in position. It comes with a kit that also allows the screen to be raised approx 260mm if required.
* Robust, high quality Tig welded industrial construction.
* Offers multiple angles between panels including fully straight.
* Replaceable screen (the screen braces are removable).
* Can be easily added to by using the modular fitting kit (supplied).
* Utilises an economic 440 micron PET washable screen (replaceable).
* No gap created when enclosure is hinged into position.
* Made in Great Britain.
* Folds in for better storage.
* Bespoke sizes avail. Price on application.
* Can be supplied with a payment opening approx 350mm x 150mm, please see options.
Height - 700mm
Width of main screen - 600mm
Width of sides - 300mm each
When fully extended - 1200mm wide
Frame - Tig welded aluminium box section & 2mm thick aluminium screen braces
Screen - 400 Micron PET (replaceable)
The St Lawrence Sneeze Enclosure is supplied fully assembled in a recyclable cardboard box.
Cleaning can be done with most non abrasive cleaners however soap and water followed by a microfibre cloth is recommended.