Full Face Shield / Mask (St L FFV)
Protect yourself and others with our disposable / cleanable full face shield. Our product features a clear visor to protect from particulates, a soft headband for comfort and an adjustable design with no assembly required.
- Protect from particulates
- Doctor Approved
- Adjustable with a soft headband for comfort
- Lightweight (45 grams)
- Bulk buy for savings
- No Assembly required
- Superior Design to most other 'mass market' products
The Cymarc St Lawrence Full Face Visor (St L FFV) is designed to give good levels of protection within a clinical environment, where it is classed as `single use`.
In all other applications such as Care Homes (where it is classed as `Community use`) it can be used as many times and for as long as it remains serviceable.
It has been designed to be as light as possible (at around 45 grams) to offer wearers maximum comfort over a long period. The aluminium headband allows for hand-forming to perfectly fit the wearers head.
The design and construction has produced a product at the lowest price possible yet still affording a robust product with a high level of comfort.
Please refer to the spec sheet below for further details.
Lead times depend on demand and stock at the time. Please ring Kath on (01724) 289222 or 07713 720316 for current supply information.
- Form the FFV over the lower thigh to form a round shape.
- Form the aluminium headband ends in slightly.
- Wear and hand form until the best fit is achieved.
St Lawrence Full Face Visor
St Lawrence Full Face Visor (StL FFV) is suitable for sessional or single use as part of the Public Health England (PHE) recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for healthcare workers in all NHS and independent sector community care clinical settings and clinical activities.
It provides eye and face protection against contamination to the eyes from respiratory droplets, aerosols arising from Aerosol Generating Procedures (AGPs)s and from splashing of secretions (including respiratory secretions), blood, body fluids or excretions.
The StL FFV is designed to be worn over appropriate respiratory protection and also personal prescription spectacles.
- Adjustable aluminium headband with neoprene backing for comfort
- Adjustable elasticated head strap
- Full face acetate visor (A4 landscape orientation when worn)
- Light weight (45g)
- Disposal as clinical waste after a sessional or single use
Can be supplied:
- Easily assembled kit form of
- Aluminium headband (280mm length x 25mm width x 1mm thickness)
- Neoprene comfort strip with adhesive peel away backing (170mm length x 20mm width x 15mm thickness)
- Acetate visor (210mm height x 297mm width 440 microns thickness)
- Elasticated head strap (420mm length x 30mm width)
Public Health England COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Guidance
- on wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)requently Asked Questions F
- COVID-19 Safe ways of working A visual guide to safe PPE
- Table 4 Additional considerations, in addition to standard infection prevention and control precautions,
- Table 2 Recommended PPE for primary, outpatient and community care by setting, NHS and independent sector